Clinical Tracker (25 Posts) Jobs at MDH Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
MDH in collaboration with Muleba, Ngara, Misenyi, Karagwe, Bukoba, Muleba, Kyerwa and Biharamulo District Councils; Bukoba RRH, Biharamulo DDH, Ndolage, ST. Mary’s Isingiro, Izimbya, Nyakaiga, Kagondo, Mugana, Rulenge, Rubya, and Nyakahanga Hospitals together with Bukoba Municipal Council to apply for the following posts (NB: These positions are only for the current Subgrantee Staff and Volunteers working under MDH Kagera region Only).
|Clinical Tracker (25 Posts)
|Any of the Districts Council or Hospitals in Kagera region
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Preparing, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone.
- Updating and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
- Conducting weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database.
- Ensuring unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly.
- Working with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record.
- Working with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility.
- Providing health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules.
- Recording and reporting tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.Preparing summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participating in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level.
- Bringing up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
Requirements: Education, work experience and skills
- At least a Diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
- Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage.
- Must have certificate in basic computer applications. At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.