Community Liaison Officer Jobs at HR World is a Recruitment Agency that provides a complete range of Human Resources solutions with a business focus. Our diverse network of partners has demonstrated expertise in a wide range of specialized human resources areas including; Talent Management Recruitment Consultancy Career Coaching and Counseling Employment Background Checks.
Community Liaison Officer Jobs at HR World
On behalf of our reputable client, HR World Ltd is looking for a Community Liaison Officer who will maintain good relations between organizations and members of a community and facilitate negotiation processes and resolve conflicts.
|COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICER
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and members of the public.
- Facilitating conversations between relevant community members.
- Preparing reports, correspondences and other documents to support community updates.
- Maintaining confidential documents and files.
- Using negotiation and conflict resolution skills to resolve issues quickly.
- Contributing to project planning and project management processes.
- Responding to calls, emails and other communications on behalf of others.
- Assisting with applications for grants and other forms of funding.
- Provide written and verbal updates to those working and living in communities.
- Recommending a variety of communication mechanisms for district communication to stakeholders for the purpose of providing a creative and innovative venue to clearly and accurately convey district activity in alignment with district vision, goals, and objectives
- Performing clerical duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Social work, Community Development or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same role.
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts
How to Apply
Job at HR World, Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com before 18th August 2023