Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article, are you looking for Finance Officer Jobs at Jane Goodall Institute Tanzania The Jane Goodall Institute Tanzania has been supporting a community-led, integrated conservation and development effort known as TACARE in Western Tanzania since 1994. Through the years multiple donors have worked with JGI to forward conservation and development in this region. In September 2023, JGI expects to begin implementation of a 5 years, USAID-funded effort, continuing and expanding work begun under the Landscape Conservation in Western Tanzania (LCWT) project.
The project is designed to address the primary threats to natural forest cover and chimpanzees in the Gombe Masito Ugalla (GMU) landscape. It aims to protect chimpanzee populations and their habitat in western Tanzania while improving climate change adaptation, promoting reproductive health, improving livelihoods and agricultural practices, and ensuring improved gender equity and social inclusion and promoting Good Governance for natural resources management.
Finance Officer Jobs at Jane Goodall Institute Tanzania
|Finance and Administration Manaaer
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Serving as an active member of JGI Tanzania’s Finance department and in this regard is expected to unveil high level of financial discipline in daily finance operations,
- Participate in the annual Audit and develop follow up action plan and ensure the action plan and the audit recommendations are implemented,
- Keep records for all important program documents.
Minimum job Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience working with NGOs, previous experience working with USAID funded programs in Finance & Administration will be an added advantage.
- Extensive expertise in managing finance and compliance aspects of USG funded programs.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent organizational and analytical skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines, must be a person of unquestionable integrity, must have ability to write clear and concise reports, ability to take direction and work independently to deliver results.
- Fluency communication skills both verbal and written swahili and English.
- All applications should be submitted together with the most recent Curriculum Vitae (resume), copy of relevant academic certificates & transcripts, testimonials, three names of reputable referees, day-time telephone number or e-mail address, and should be send to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview and provided with interview feedback.
The deadline for submitting the application is 1 September 2023 JGI Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national or tribal origin, religious belief, gender, and marital status.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.