HR Officer Jobs at CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search. We help organizations identify and recruit senior leaders and board directors able to develop a clear digital strategy and address the talent, operational and cultural changes that are required to transform their businesses. What makes us unique? With over 8 years of experience in the Executive Search and headhunting for clients over Banking, Telecom, and NGO sectors, CVP Tanzania partners with clients in placing the best talent across industries
HR Officer Jobs at CVPeople Tanzania
- Create and implement strategies for improving employee relations, handling employee grievances, and mediating conflicts.
- Manage and interact with essential parties to facilitate collective bargaining agreements and conflict resolution methods in order to maintain a harmonious workplace.
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are effectively implemented and followed throughout the organization.
Policy should be reviewed on a regular basis to reflect changing business demands, workplace trends, and regulatory obligations.
- Develop and implement staff engagement programs to improve work-life balance, motivation, and productivity. Monitor employee feedback to discover areas for improvement and to put corrective actions in place.
- Oversee the HR management systems and ensure that HR data is correct and up to date.
Create frequent HR reports and metrics to provide information for decision-making.
- Manage and manage HR administrative activities and other employee logistical needs.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Officer or similar role, preferably in the logistics, transportation, or related industry.
- Global Mindset
- Good in MS Office and HRIS
- Cultural intelligence and appreciation of diversity
- Emotional intelligent
- Flexible and adaptable
- Stakeholder engagement – Management, Union and various authorities
- Familiar with Labor Laws (at this point knowing the ELRA (2004) is a MUST
- Fast Learner
- Good with numbers
- Appreciates diversity
- Excellent Communication skills – English and Kiswahili
HR Officer at CVPeople Tanzania