Welcome to our website. In This Article, are you looking for Job Description for Payroll Manager has the primary responsibility of overseeing the day-to-day processes of payroll. The payroll manager is responsible for ensuring that all employees are paid on time, every time. This includes calculating payroll, calculating taxes, paying overtime, filing payroll reports, and following up on any discrepancies.
The payroll manager keeps accurate and complete records of payroll data, including employee names, social security numbers, company information, and addresses. The payroll manager is also responsible for complying with government regulations and ensuring employee records are complete and organized.
Job Description for Payroll Manager
We’re looking for a Payroll Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a payroll process, be detail-oriented, and have a strong understanding of payroll compliance. If you are a self-starter with a positive attitude and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you!
Payroll Manager Duties:
- Payroll processing duties include calculating payroll, managing deductions and direct deposits, calculating taxes, and issuing paychecks
- Liaise with human resources and accounting departments regarding processing and payroll
- Post payroll records
- Ensure that payroll and tax deposits are accurate and timely
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain employee records, including benefits, payroll, and time cards
- Coordinate employee benefits and processes, including COBRA and profit sharing
- Accurately process payroll, including taxes, deductions, and withholding
- Maintain accurate employee records in electronic and paper files
- Manage employee files efficiently, ensuring they are protected and confidential
- Payroll checks and direct deposit instructions are distributed
- Provide support to other management teams as needed
- Manage payroll tax filings
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Proven knowledge and experience with ADP/Paycheck system
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal tax regulations
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with other managers
The Company or Institution is a committed employer to diversity and inclusion. People of all races, faiths, nations, genders, and ages are encouraged to apply. We also accept applications from veterans and people with impairments.