Welcome to our Website. In This Article, are you looking for Job Description for Payroll Specialist is a person who processes payroll for a firm. Payroll specialists perform duties that may include: 1. Checking that employees’ records are accurate2. Paying employees their wages, salaries, and benefits3. Preparing tax payments4. Handling hours worked by employees5.
Paying for taxes Payroll specialists also often handle many other duties, such as preparing reports, employee relations, and record keeping.
Job Description for Payroll Specialist
We’re looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our team and help us manage our employee payroll. This person will be responsible for ensuring that our employees are paid on time and in accordance with our company policy. The ideal candidate will have experience in payroll administration and will be able to work independently to resolve any issues that may arise. If you are a detail-oriented and organized individual with a commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you!
Payroll Specialist Duties:
- Provide timely and accurate payroll services to employees
- Track employee time sheets, pay stubs, and reporting
- Develop and maintain accurate employee records
- Verify that payroll and tax withholding calculations are accurate
- Maintain employee records on file
- Update employee records as needed
- Establish and maintain all payroll records, reports, and procedures
- Prepare all payroll reports, including payroll checks, W-2s, 1099s, etc.
- Audit employee time sheets
- Provide administrative support to the payroll department.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process core payroll functions, including weekly pay runs, benefits enrollments, payroll adjustments, garnishments, and workers compensation
- Develop systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintain records and reports
- Support multiple shifts
- Discuss and resolve payroll-related issues
- Regularly communicate with employees via email, phone, and chat
- Keep accurate records
- Resolve employee inquiries and problems
- Attend and participate in monthly payroll meetings
Requirements And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Human Resources, Accounting, or Finance
- 2+ years experience processing payroll and external billing
- Experience with payroll software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and troubleshoot skills
- Excellent organizational and
The organization or company is delighted to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. A diverse and inclusive staff, we feel, is critical to our success. Applications are welcome from persons of all races, faiths, national origins, genders, and ages, as well as veterans and people with impairments.