Welcome to our website. In This Article, are you looking for Job Description for Tax Manager is a position within a company, often at CFO level, that is responsible for tax compliance activities. Tax managers report directly to the CFO and are responsible for ensuring that their companies comply with all tax laws and regulations.
Tax managers may be responsible for the preparation of all tax returns, including federal, state, and local, as well as managing tax audits and tax investigations. In the Tanzania, a tax manager is usually responsible for the preparation of tax returns, including federal and multistate, and may also manage tax audits and tax investigations.
Job Description for Tax Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing all tax compliance and tax planning for our company, as well as working with our external tax advisors. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for tax, we want to hear from you!
Tax Manager Duties:
- Research and compile information necessary for income tax returns
- Prepare and file federal and state tax returns
- Review and approve tax returns
- Track and report federal and state tax liabilities
- Maintain tax records and files
- Track and report employee earnings
- Research and update client’s tax status
- Provide estimates and projections
- Oversee accounting functions
Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Review tax returns, perform tax research, and perform tax audit work
- Discuss tax issues with lawyers, accountants and clients, and communicate with clients
- Prepare tax returns for income, losses, exemptions, and deductions
- Prepare tax documents to ensure compliance
- Prepare budget for tax filing
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements And Skills:
- Proven experience managing tax responsibilities for medium to large sized businesses
- Proficient in all aspects of day-to-day tax compliance
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local tax laws
- Proficient in using personal computers and software
The organization or company is delighted to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical components of forming a strong and successful team. those of all colors, religions, national origins, genders, and ages are encouraged to apply, as do veterans and those with impairments.