Welcome to our Website. In This Article, are you looking for Job Description for Tax Preparer are individuals who help individuals and businesses with their taxes. Most tax preparers must have passed a competency exam and have at least 60 hours of tax-related education.
Tax preparers also often work for businesses, where they are hired to prepare, file, and pay taxes. Some employers, however, might outsource the work to an outside tax service.
Job Description for Tax Preparer
We’re looking for a Tax Preparer who is able to help us with our taxes this year. We’re hoping to find someone who is knowledgeable and can help us get the best return possible.
Tax Preparer Duties:
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns
- Review and revise personal tax returns for accuracy and completeness
- Review and process payroll tax returns
- Generate new tax forms and schedules
- Obtain and pay client refund claims
- Coordinate with auditing agencies and tax authorities
- Evaluate and review tax returns
- Tax Research
- Other duties as assigned
Tax Preparer Responsibilities:
- Assist clients to file their federal and state tax returns
- Help clients make required filings to relevant authorities and look after their tax liabilities
- Check for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with tax laws
- Prepare tax returns and reconcile returns with payments and deposits
- Work with software to input and process tax information
- Work on tax planning and preparation
- Assist other team members in tax-related tasks
Requirements And Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ year experience in accounting or related field
- Experience preparing individual and/or business tax returns, including Schedules C, F, 1040 and 1040NR
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
We believe that diversity and inclusion are vital to the success of a company or organization. We are dedicated to forming a team that reflects the diverse origins, viewpoints, and experiences that make us who we are. those of all colors, religions, national origins, genders, and ages are encouraged to apply, as do veterans and those with impairments.