Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article, are you looking for Jobs Opportunities at TANAPA 4 Posts Job at tanapa, vacancies tanapa vacancy tanapa On behalf of Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites high caliber, results oriented, self-driven professionals with integrity, dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill four (4) vacant posts as mentioned below;
Jobs Opportunities at TANAPA 4 Posts
Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) is a unit of Wildlife and Forest Conservation Service (WFCS) under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism. The organization is mandated to manage and regulate the use of areas designated as National Parks by such means and measures to preserve the country’s heritage, encompassing natural and cultural resources, both tangible and intangible resource values, including the fauna and flora, wildlife habitat, natural processes, wilderness quality and scenery therein and to provide for human benefit and enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for future generations. Currently, TANAPA manages 22 National Parks which form part of larger protected ecosystems set aside to preserve Tanzania’s rich natural inheritance.
CONSERVATION OFFICER II – PROCUREMENT- (1 POST)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare tender advertisement documents;
- To issue approved tendering and contract documents;
- To communicate with user Departments on procurement needs/plan;
- To collect and maintain market price data base on various products;
- To verify procurement payment vouchers;
- To prepare and review bidding documents and oversee evaluation of tender documents;
- To procure goods and services as per provided specifications by users and supervise receipts;
- To maintain Register of all contract awarded;
- To ensure and implement best practices in areas of work specialization;
- To undertake clearing and forwarding of goods;
- To participate in the preparation and implementation of the Organization’s procurement plan;
- To ensure contracts comply with bench marking, quality assurance, service levels and the Organization internal policies;
- To develop and encourage alternative procurement and partnership arrangements that aims for best value service delivery;
- To analyze information and provide recommendations regarding the awarding of tenders and contracts;
- To prepare and submit monthly reports timely;
- To manage archive records of the procurement and disposal process; and
- To perform other related duties assigned by a superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies/Logistics or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution with Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional Certificate. Candidate must be registered by Procurement and Supplies Professional Technician Board (PSPTB).
1.1.4 AGE LIMIT: Not above 30 years.
1.1.5 REMUNERATION: Salary Scale: TNPSS E
CONSERVATION RANGER III – PLANT OPERATION (3 POSTS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out routine checks of the plant’s operating systems;
- To operate assigned plant as per standard operating procedures;
- To undertake minor service and repair of plants;
- To account for fuels, lubricants and spares parts;
- To record and maintain plant operations, repair and maintenance in logbooks;
- To ensure cleanliness, security and safety of the plant;
- To operate plant in performing assigned duties; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by a superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
Holder of Form IV Certificate, Driving License Class “F” with Plant Operation course in either of the following (Excavator, Bulldozer, Front/back hole loader, Wheel Loader or Motor Grader)from a recognized Institution with at least one-year experience in construction field.
AGE LIMIT: Not above 25 years. Also, the job vacancies Finance Manager Jobs at Shugulika Africa Limited
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale: TAN 2.1
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age specified in each post; ii All candidates shall be required to attend and pass military recruit course.
- iii People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement. vi Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates.
▪ Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
▪ Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
▪ Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable).
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips.
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal.
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer.
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, and Public Service Recruitment Secretariat. P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr.
Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 7th September, 2023; xv. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and; xvi. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise http://portal.ajira.go.tz/(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)