Sales Representative Jobs at HR World is a Human Resource Management practice that provides a complete range of Human Resources solutions with a business focus. HR World is a core of multi-disciplinary team of Human Resources specialists. HR World is a dynamic organization that excels in consulting and training and we accomplish in delivering results.HR World provides a complete professional business solutions from small size to large size businesses, public and non-profit organizations across Tanzania and diverse sectors.
HR World has established strategic alliances with over 10+ human resources specialists to deliver first class services and products. HR World team is passionate about their area and expertise. HR World’s integrated team approach and its full services philosophy is what makes us unique. We are committed to working in collaboration with like-minded human resource management and business specialist who share our values to give you, the client more that you expect.
Sales Representative Jobs at HR World
HR World Limited on behalf of our client we are looking to hire a Sales Representative who will be responsible for selling company’s products and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com