Tracker Jobs at Alistair Group, we value every individual’s opinion and work together to innovate in order to to surpass all expectations. A career with Alistair Group will bring you unique challenges, rewarding opportunities and the support you need to succeed. We create exciting careers for our people by assessing each individual’s talents, potential and career objectives with the primary goal of offering a better platform to grow professionally and maximise his/her potential.
Tracker Jobs at Alistair Group
Our Trackers are important to our business because they ensure our trucks arrive at their destinations safely. A Tracker’s job is to monitor the location of a truck using the GPS system. A Tracker keeps track of truck fleets, and ensures that the vehicles are being used accordingly; they are also vital in recovering trucks in the event of a truck being stolen. Do you have what it takes to be a Tracker?
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome.
- A minimum of Certificate or Diploma in any relevant discipline and/or equivalent vocational. experience in Transport / Logistics service support.
- Fluent English and Kiswahili.
- IT Literacy.
To work as part of a team in the tracking call centre and function as a vehicle tracking operator.
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
• Responsible for monitoring and recording truck location and status.
• Communicate any issue that prevents the efficient transit of Alistair Group Cargo to operations & support staff.
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply