Are you looking for Ajira Mpya Eminence Consulting Radio Access Network Jobs/Vacancies Nafasi za kazi new job opportunities vacancy careers recruitment position available salary scale, Ajiraleo ajiraportal recruitment. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
EMINENCE CONSULTING TZ LIMITED is registered by Business Registrations and Licensing Agency (BRELA) and is incorporated under the companies’ act 2002 and that, the company is limited, and therefore is licensed to carry on the business in Tanzania.
On behalf of the Eminence Consulting Tanzania Limited invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts mentioned below;
|Radio Access Network
- Carry out Site reconfiguration/expansion Plan
- Good and in-depth knowledge of RAN Parameter change for BSC/RNC/NodeB/eNodeB FNI
- Nodes Link configuration (IPRT,SCTPLNK,etc..) FNI
- Implementing RAN New feature Solutions Parameter change for BSC/RNC/NodeB/eNodeB, and implementations and trials
- Support for RAN Project Deployment and integration
- Very good knowledge of Site Migration (RNC/BSC),
- Work on Nodes Link configuration(IPRT,SCTPLNK,etc..)
- Carrying out of BSC/RNC/BTS/NodeB etc Software Upgrade and FNI concept
- Analyze alarm dumps of critical network faults and provide RCA
- TCH GAP resolution and Report
- Provide update and resolution on assigned/Transferred TTs by BO TX L2 engineer
- Network KPI degradation and resolutions with Good knowledge of RAN Capacity management
- Ensuring Node Health Checks are carried out
- Perform software/license loading on NodeBs and new 2G site route definition on NWI-E
Skill set: RAN product Knowledge : NOC process(incident handling process/CR/PT,) network products knowledge Good experience in implementation and commissioning or management of the RAN nodes. Proven experiences with Huawei RAN products such as LTE/RNC/BSC/e-nodeB/nodeB/BTS etc
Ajira Mpya Eminence Consulting Radio Access Network Jobs/Vacancies On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for various candidates for different positions. Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to us via email at email@example.com.
We kindly request that you include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Please note; Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. Thank you for considering this opportunity, and we wish you success in your application. Deadline; 6th OCTOBER 2023