Are you looking for Exim Bank Recruitment Alternative Digital Channels Officer Jobs/Vacancies Ajira Mpya Nafasi za kazi Ajiraleo new job opportunities careers wakala ATM and Branch locator Contacts Email Customer Support Mobile Banking Online. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Careers: The best investment you can make is in yourself. With Exim Bank, you’ll own your future. Reach your potential through a spectrum of employment opportunities as well as training programs that will help develop your skills and build your career.
Exim Bank Alternative Digital Channels Officer Jobs/Vacancies
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To implement the bank‘s alternative channels strategy with a specific focus on cards (Prepaid & Debit), mobile banking and Internet banking in coordination with the branches network to increase registration/adoption and usage.
|Head Alternative Channels & Digital Transformation
|Retail Banking – Alternative Channels & Digital Transformation
|Dar es Salaam Region – Corporate Office
|HOURS OF WORK
|8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
ENSURE THE LONG-TERM PROSPERITY OF THE BUSINESS.
- Research, analyze, propose, and implement solutions for all three products (Mobile banking, cards & Internet banking by working with product development teams
- Negotiate and maintain co-operations and partnership agreements with service providers, card schemes and other financial institutions.
- Establish and achieve annual sales and activity targets for all three products in line with the marketing plan.
ENSURE GOOD LEVELS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Build, maintain and improve efficient and user-friendly services on all three product platforms (Process Improvement)
- Measure and analyze customer satisfaction feedback by regularly working with the Contact center team on research activity and responding appropriately
- Responsible for effective enterprise-wide dissemination of knowledge of the three products
- Managing the service quality within cross-functional departments (delivery time, knowledge, friendliness, efficiency, transparency).
MEET FINANCIAL TARGETS.
- Prepare, agree and be responsible for all components of the budget for Cards (Prepaid & Debit), Mobile banking & Internet banking.
- Engage with branch networks to grow the portfolio, coordinating with partners and driving activation programs for respective card portfolios, mobile banking & internet banking.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret product-related MIS reports and act as appropriate
- Monitor industry trends and evaluate both financial institutions and non-traditional competitor practices and pricing.
- Ensure that all activities are aligned with Exim’s retail strategy and segmentation rules.
- Value management for all three product marketing activities (Acquisition costs, Break Even, Pay Back) : Managing by standards (process design, reports, P&L, calculations, concepts etc.)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications in banking, finance, or marketing
- Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suit their needs
- Self-confident, ambitious, and willing to take on challenges
- The high energy level and aggressive Self-motivated, fast learner with a proven ability to work independently under pressure and high efficiency.
How to Apply
To Apply Exim Bank Recruitment Alternative Digital Channels Officer Jobs/Vacancies Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline: 2nd October 2023
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Call 0800 780 111