Are you looking for Nyati Cement Assistant Manager Health Safety and Environment Jobs/Vacancies new opportunities around location contact details careers email logo website. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Lake Cement Ltd is a specialist in cement manufacturing with a state-of-the-art fully integrated cement plant, with a captive 10MW thermal power plant. Our plant is located in the Kigamboni district of Dar es Salaam and has an installed capacity of 600,000 MT per annul.
We produce consistent high quality cement for which we have leveraged best-in-class technologies and extensive sectoral experience. We started production in 2014 under the Nyati Cement brand. Nyati Cement is now the leading cement brand not only in Tanzania, but also has prominence in Rwanda, Burundi and other neighboring countries.
Nyati Cement hereby invites applications from competent and suitably qualified persons, to enhance its human resource capacity needed to fulfill its mission, as follows:
- Conversant with Legal requirements of OSHA, Fire Safety & NEMC General knowledge of Safety, Fire Safety, Environmental Management, Risk Assessment procedures, Health and Hygiene.
- Drive the implementation of approved HSE Policies and Management systems in the organization.
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences
- 7-10 Year Experience any of the following:
- ▸ Cement Industry Construction Industry Oil and Gas
At Lake Cement, we aim to become a key driver in Tanzania’s growth by consistently delivering high quality cement and by creating value for customers, business partners, shareholders and employees.
To Apply Nyati Cement Assistant Manager Health Safety and Environment Jobs/Vacancies Send your Application through: email@example.com