Are you looking for Q-Sourcing Limited Recruitment Financial controller Jobs/ Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers call for interview Contact Email address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Financial controller.
During the term of employment, the employee SHALL take responsibility as a Financial Controller and the specific duties are outlined as hereunder:
- To review the Employer’s and Companies’ current financial position and provide a critical report on how best to advice their position.
- To provide guidance on financial decisions by estimating, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- To protect Employer’s and its affiliate companies’ assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- To monitor and confirm financial position by conducting regular and irregular audits and to provide information to the employer and its affiliate companies’ and external auditors.
- To advice the Employer and its affiliate companies on maximization of returns and limitation of risks on cash by minimizing bank balances and making investments.
- To prepare budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial data and recommending plans.
- To achieve budgets objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- To provide status of financial position by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data.
- To prepare special reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends as well as P&L and balance sheets.
- To comply with national, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports and advising management on need actions.
- To ensure operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- To complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and follow up on work results.
- To maintain financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training them.
- To maintain financial staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining them and to plan, monitor and appraise job results.
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- To protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- To oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues.
- To prepare and submit information to relevant authorities.
- To manage the Employer’s and its affiliate companies’ insurance
- To oversee the full process needed to affect salary payments to employees.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Candidate must have 3-5 Years’ Experience as Financial Controller.
- Candidate must have 3-5 Years’ Experience with regards undertaking Audits and interfacing with TRA.
- Candidate must have ACCA or SEMA / Equivalent Accreditation.
Q-Sourcing Limited Jobs Vacancies All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com or the link below not later than 04th August 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.