Are you looking for Uba Recruitment Head Retail Banking Jobs/Vacancies new opportunities open an account exchange rate ATM Branch location wakala foundation careers. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
UBA is one of the leading and most recognised banks to originate from sub-Saharan Africa. UBA has growing operations in 20 African countries, the UK, USA, UAE and a representative office in France.
Uba Recruitment Head Retail Banking Jobs/Vacancies
UBA United Bank for Africa To establish and maintain positive customer relationships, plan and deliver an effective retail marketing strategy and monitor the progress of new and existing products; as well as provide operational management support on a day-to-day basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supervise the activities of Business Managers to ensure optimal achievement of set targets
- Contribute to the preparation of annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation to enable Business Managers achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Monitor and assign targets to Business Managers to ensure effective focus on target achievement
- Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Relationship Management of High Net worth Customers
- Network with all potential clients in all relevant categories of own locality
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- % attainment of annual target (Deposit and Risk Asset)
- Effectiveness at taking high profile marketing calls with a view to establishing new relationships
- Timeliness & effectiveness in completion of assigned tasks
- Efficiency at executing scheduled and adhoc assignments
First degree in any field (a Professional qualification in Banking or Accountancy) Job holder must have at least 10 years working experience of which 8 must have been in the banking industry.
- Strong credit and marketing skills.
- Must be self solution driven, proactive and have an
- In-depth knowledge of the business environment
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong leadership and negotiations skills
- Exhibit drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
- Leadership skills
Kindly note that,
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY.
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through
Email subject line should read : Application for HEAD, RETAIL BANKING: OCT, 2023.