Are you looking for Zango College of Health and Allied Sciences (ZACOHAS) Jobs/ Vacancies new job opportunities registration application portal requirements intakes admission programme form fee structure Joining Instruction Contacts. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Zango College of Health and Allied Sciences (ZACOHAS), is a fully registered and accredited private college with registration number REG/HAS/233 to offer Technical training in Pharmaceutical sciences, Social work, Health information sciences, Secretarial and computer applications, Laboratory assistant, Records management, Procurement and Supply. The college is determined to produce highly competent graduates to address the society needs in the country. The college has one (1) Campus located at Chamazi, Temeke Municipal in Dar es Salaam.
In order to achieve its objectives, the College is looking for competent personnel to fill the vacancies below;
TUTOR (PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES) – 4 POSTS.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in pharmaceutical from a recognized Institution with a minimum of two years’ experience of teaching in college.
Duties and responsibilities.
Reporting to the Head of department and the following are the major responsibilities and duties of the Tutor.
TUTOR (SOCIAL WORK) – 4 POSTS.
Holder of Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Social Work or related Field from a recognized Institution with a
minimum of two years’ experience of teaching in college.
Duties and responsibilities.
- Conducting/facilitating lectures and tutorials in class rooms/lecture rooms.
- Preparing handouts or other written materials for the students.
- To participate in the setting, invigilation and marking of examinations, tests and assignments.
- To provide feedback to students after doing examinations, tests and assignments.
- Undertake any administration tasks as required, such as meetings, maintaining attendance records on each student.
- To participate in research and consultancy projects.
- Supervision of field practices and clinical rotations of respective students.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by a senior staff member.
REMUNERATION. Negotiable. But you can read more about Mishahara/Salary Scale Utumishi and NGOs
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach an update Curriculum Vitae (CV) and indicating three referees with their reliable contacts
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts and professional registration certificates from respective professional bodies
- A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to Human Resources manager Zango College Of Health And Allied Sciences. P.O. Box 42058, Temeke, Dsm.
• Deadline for application is 30/09/2023
Zango College of Health and Allied Sciences (ZACOHAS) Jobs/ Vacancies Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date of interview, women are highly encourage to apply, applications should be submitted via Email address NOTE:
-Write the title you are applying on as your E-mail subject
-All applications should be sent to email@example.com.