Are you looking for Armor Security Ltd, Sites Inspectors Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities in Tanzania call for work usaili interview ajiraportal recruitment careers contact email address shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Armor Security Ltd with Registered office at Dar Es Salaam Kinondoni Bloxk 41.
Summary of Job Purpose:
Responsible for supervising guards and staffs on the day to day duties pertaining to guarding, punctuality, and reporting on sites, absenteeism, and lateness as per company policies, procedures, and standards. Inspectors will be expected to monitor, identify, document, and investigate any inconsistencies that pertain to the safety and security of employees, facilities, products and any other assets.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Initiate spot corrections for lapses and security deficiencies observed at the posts and submit the report to the Management.
- Patrolling all Company’s clients in maintaining highly security performance to each security Officers/Guards.
- To participate in the facilitation of training programs for security guards.
- Providing a quick response to any notification from the control room and or Management.
- Submit a daily inspection Operation reports to the line manager and to the management.
- Maintaining Guards performance of their duties and responsibilities per Company’s Objectives and policies.
- Correctness and Completeness of logbook/OB records and various reports
- Make appearance during disciplinary hearings and other collective measures.
- Other duties/tasks may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Deployment of Guards, ensuring daily complete manning at assigned. Quick deployment of relievers.
- Assisting Operations Manager and the Management in conducting security surveys and preparing security plan
- Conduct preliminary/basic investigation into any incidents involving guards/Security Officers.
- Conduct periodic security audit for the existing clients and recommend appropriate measures to correct deficiencies.
- At least a Form IV education and above.
- At least two (2) years of security inspectors
- Computer literate, an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products is essential (word, excel, mails and outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Kiswahili and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Driving License (Motorcycle and other Vehicles).
- Must be honest and be of good moral character
- Must demonstrate leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-tasks and think fast.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure
Armor Security Ltd Sites Inspectors Jobs Vacancies All applications must be submitted through this email: email@example.com or directly at Armor Security Ltd Office Block 41 Kinondoni Sido 13 Street or through WhatsApp number 0626271987 Before 30th October, 2023 at 12:00PM.