Are you looking for Benorch Tanzania Company Limited, (Dar) Sales Manager Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers shortlisted candidates call for interview usaili work ajiraportal recruitment. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Benorch Tanzania Company Limited is a specialized Distributor for Safety Gears and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) across East African Region.
We’re seeking an experienced sales manager to oversee daily activities.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success in managing multiple departments for maximum productivity.
The Sales Manager is responsible and accountable for sales & tactical plans to ensure that annual budget; forecasting and sales targets are achieved. Provide guidance and supervision to the team.
To create and maintain a high-performance culture in the sales team which leads to the sales team achieving business objectives, which includes meeting sales and expense budgets.
PRIMARY FUNCTION FOR THE ROLE.
- Create and implement (with distributors) effective direct sales strategies that lead toward achievement of company sales objectives
- Establish productive and professional relationships with all distributors in order to drive sales
- Liaise with related Marketing and Sales Managers and other stakeholders in the development of key customer relationship management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts. Liaise and implement actions plans when targets are not met.
- Proactively identify changes in Personal Protective Equipment, develop and work with partners to modify strategies and tactics accordingly
- Identify target markets for expansion and drive sales and demand directly with end users
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Prepare strategies to grow, protect and diversify business with targeted customers Coordinating the gathering of market intelligence covering competitors’ products and sales strategies
- Monitoring sales and expense performance, and initiating corrective action where necessary
- Negotiate and finalise agreements with new potential customers and existing key partners.
- Review sales results with strategic / channel partners and implement appropriate counter-measures and action plans.
- Review customer performance vs market potential.
- Resolve any customer queries/ pricing problems and proactively manage customer expectations.
PRIMARY FUNCTION FOR THE ROLE.
- Ensure that the client base is visited as per his/her call cycle.
- Position oneself as a strategic resource to the customer.
- Control the financial aspect of sales
- Determine price schedules and discount rates in consultation with your Manager.
- Lead sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Work with other relevant managers to develop & deliver on company’s sales strategy Recognize and pursue new market segments and opportunities for business development, calculating return on investment.
- Visit end-user customers within region to gain an understanding of the customers, markets and opportunities.
- Prepare strategies to grow, protect and diversify business with targeted customers Negotiate and finalize agreements with new potential customers and existing key partners.
- Review sales results with strategic / channel partners and implement appropriate counter-measures and action plans
- Track and monitor quarterly forecasts, update and amend where required
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Report on monthly sales performance vs budget, with variance analyses and claw back strategy.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Sales strategy and business plan indicators
- Strong negotiation, influencing and persuasive skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to travel extensively.
- Manage and lead sales team
- Performance reviews for sales team
- Provide coaching and guidance and counselling to the team
- Ability to build long-term, sustainable business-to-business relationships within organizations (both internally and externally)
- Be able to be an effective listener to extract specifics in problems and provide solutions
- Inherent ability to develop lasting personal relationships
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
• 5 Years experience in Channel Sales & Distribution Management
• Bachelor Degree.
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure.
Benorch Tanzania Sales Manager Jobs Vacancies Send your Resume and Cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31th Oct 2023