Are you looking for Caliber First Group, Insurance Manager Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajirampya insurance service new job opportunities contacts careers call for work usaili interview shortlisted candidates Contact Email address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
CALIBER FIRST GROUP LIMITED, is a group of companies that deals in Construction, Media and Events, Insurance, Publisher and Logistics currently looking for a Procurement Officer to join our team.
Caliber First Group
- Meeting the sales target of the company through effective planning and budgeting.
- Review all applications for insurance –determine the profiles of risks presented to the company for insurance and assess their acceptability or otherwise.
- Oversee the preparation of certificates, receipts, and cover notes where necessary, and ensure all clients are posted on TIRA Mis
- Oversee preparation of policy documents, risk notes and authorize them within authority limits
- Ensuring premiums are settled as per company policy and paid directly to the Insurers
- Reviewing renewal terms, ensuring renewal notices go out on time, and following up on renewals to ensure a high retention rate.
- To map potential customers and generate leads for the company as well as to generate new opportunities.
- Collaborate together with product developers for possible product improvement and changes to ensure they meet market needs.
- Ensures that Underwriting discipline, decision making processes, technology, and systems used in the Company are adequate to effectively and profitably deliver on the strategic objectives
- Lead and manage the sales force, develop and implement the sales strategy each intermediary-wise.
- Facilitate brand promotion activities to ensure product awareness among consumers.
- Maintain a high standard level of customer service – responding to general insurance inquiries (walk-in clients, telephone, and emails)
- Liaise with corporate clients on issues relating to their policies.
- Implement a credit control policy and ensure that premiums are debited and collected as required.
- Deliver performance requirements as defined in the company strategy, and personal targets.
- Prepare daily, weekly, quarters, biannual, and annual reports, and other reports as needed.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Drive sales with product knowledge and market-driven enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance & risk management, BA, Marketing or relevant business fields
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
- 3+ working experience in similar roles and mentioned industry
- Professional qualifications in Insurance IE (CII Certification)
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction
How to Apply:
The “Caliber First Group, Insurance Manager Jobs Vacancies” If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter through email at: email@example.com with the subject “Insurance Manager”
Application deadline is 15.10. 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Madereva Jobs Vacancies in Tanzania 100 Positions