Are you looking for Caliber First Group Procurement Officer Jobs/ Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajirampya insurance service new job opportunities contacts careers. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
CALIBER FIRST GROUP LIMITED, is a group of companies that deals in Construction, Media and Events, Insurance, Publisher and Logistics currently looking for a Procurement Officer to join our team.
Caliber First Group Procurement Officer
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
|Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Develop, review, and ensure efficient and effective implementation of procurement policies and procedures of Caliber First Group Limited.
- Develop, review and update list of pre qualified potential and credible suppliers of goods, services and works.
- Manage procurement process to ensure Transparency, Fairness and competitive procurement of goods and services while maintaining highest level of Integrity in all sorts of procurement’s in line with procurement principles and best practices.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with vendors and service providers so as to obtain better deals and value for money in all procurement.
- Manage procurement process to ensure thorough documentation in line with the institutional policies and procedures and for audit trial.
- To confirm all kinds of materials are procured as per the demand from the user department and negotiate with the bidders to ensure value for money
- To efficiently and timely procure quality materials, Items and services from competent sources.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Develop fixed prices form for every sub brand activity.
- Advice management on procurement matters and provide routine reports, updates and escalate all issues with potential to disrupt smooth business operations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management/supervisor
Qualifications: • Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics Management / Supply chain / related field.
- Strong and proven 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skilled, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Fluent in English language.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV
and cover letter through email at: email@example.com with a subject “Procurement Officer”
Application deadline is 04.10. 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
we have shared all the necessary information regarding Caliber First Group Procurement Officer Jobs/ Vacancies website: https://caliber.co.tz/