Are you looking for CSI Energy Group, Financial Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities call for work usaili interview careers shortlisted candidates ajiraportal recruitment. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you’re drawn to the timeless beauty of African pottery, where every touch matters and each shape has meaning, join our story. In a world of changing numbers and evolving finances, we need the careful hand of someone who understands detail. Come aboard, share your financial knowledge, insight, and passion to help shape a steady financial tomorrow. We’re looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to guide our financial plans, ensuring stability in our promises and accuracy in our actions.
CSI Energy Group
Based in Tanzania and reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Planning Analyst will craft our roadmap towards stable financial growth. With your expertise, we’ll navigate the complexities of the financial landscape, ensuring a solid foundation for our sustainable energy solutions and a prosperous future for generations ahead.
We are a diversified African centric network of companies providing sustainable solutions within the energy sector across Africa. Our employees, through their combined individual commitments, across Africa, are the energy that drives us forward.
- Nafasi za kazi Bodi ya Korosho Jobs Vacancies 20 Positions
- Leads real-time financial performance monitoring and reporting to finance manager.
- Escalates any financial issues to management.
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Collaborates with senior members of the accounting and finance teams.
- Leading the financial reporting and analysis across the business.
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance
- Take ownership of performance management for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions.
- Ensure integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders.
- Participate in achieving the company annual business plan in coordination with Finance Manager, Country Office and Group Finance Director
- Uses popular financial planning and analysis software.
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal, by providing financial planning and modelling skills.
People and Relationship Management
- Ensure a culture of integrity and commitment to the client, staff and all stakeholders associated with the Group business.
- Instill a one family culture and be an ambassador for the business vision, mission and values
Reporting & Analysis
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely management reports, including an analysis of sales and operational expenditure.
- Presents detailed monthly financial reports to the finance manager.
- Ensure the delivery of all required reports within a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and accuracy in all documents and reports produced and issued.
Budget management and Risks analysis
- Ability to work with other departments in support of the overall budget planning and coordination of budget. Interacting with project management, commercial manager, operations manager on cost control and risks analysis.
- Provide support to projects teams to establish cash flow forecast.
- Work with planning department on variations, issuing notifications and claims, payment application management.
- Ability to automate the budget process reporting on SAP
- Completes market research and comparable company analysis.
- Align role with HSEQ standards of the company
- Be a champion of health, safety, environment and quality across the company.
Compliance and Tax Reporting
- Ensure compliance review on tax and filings with understanding of corporate, VAT and personal income tax.
- Review and Company policies and standard operating procedures aligned to company policies and statutory requirements.
- Compliant with all relevant laws and regulations and ensure necessary filings returns as required.
Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor or management.
- Education/Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related major or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) or certified Financial analyst (CFA) or Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) are preferred.
- Work experience: Must have a minimum of 8 years in accounting with 5 years in financial planning and reporting.
- IT skills: Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, Excel expert and good knowledge of accounting software – SAP preferable
- Language: Fluent in writing and spoken English
Key competencies and skills
- Demonstrates excellent financial and quantitative skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Communicates effectively and strong presentation skills.
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial reporting.
- Ability to build sustainable relationships with stakeholders and has exceptional leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Works independently using project management and abreast of industry updates.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
The CSI Energy Group, Financial Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancies” Closing date for application: 18th October 2023 APPLY FOR THIS JOB