Are you looking for East Africa Television (EATV), Producer Jobs Vacancies News & Current Affairs nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers call for work usaili ajiraportal recruitment shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
EAST AFRICA TELEVISION LTD, the number one youth channel that has grown to a regional with vigor content of educating and entertaining programs. EATV is looking for suitable and gualified people to fill in the following vacancies:
JOB TITLE : Producer (News & Current Affairs)
Job purpose : Conceptualize, plan, develop, coordinate and execute
(LIVE OR RECORDED) program/s to achieve maximum viewer interest, audience following, ad-sales profits and rating results.
As a news producer, you will oversee the editorial content of the news, collaborating with news editors, reporters, and anchors, while also supervising the overall content and flow of news distribution to the public.
- Gather information, stories and pieces from team members throughout the day and Produce content for TV, Radio and Digital platforms
- Collaborate with Head to select and prioritize content
- Add creative elements that will make the broadcast more attractive
- Select footage and sound bites to include in broadcast to ensure consistency
- Liaise with the production team to keep technical standards high
- Communicate with the studio crew and anchors while on-air and ensure broadcast is within time limits
- Produce breaking news reports
- Conduct marketing and promotional activities for the program while liaising with marketing section for needs and requirements.
- Perform research on local, national and international affairs to stay updated with current events
- Meet the periodical performance set target
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Excellent Communication Skills, fluent in English and Kiswahili Qualification:
- Diploma in TV Production, Mass communication/Journalism
- Two years working experience as Producer
- Excellent Leadership, organizational and time management skills
- Solid experience with digital technology
How to Apply:
The East Africa Television (EATV) Producer Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send in their applications enclosing a detailed CV addressed to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT EAST AFRICA TELEVISION LTD P.O.BOX 4374
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA Or by Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 2Th October 2023, Shortlisted candidates will be notified.