Are you looking for HR World Ltd: HSSEQ Coordinator Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job Opportunities in Tanzania kuitwa kwenye usaili call for work interview shortlisted candidates ajiraportal recruitment. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
HR World is a Human Resource Management practice that provides a complete range of Human Resources solutions with a business focus. HR World is a core of multi-disciplinary team of Human Resources specialists. HR World is a dynamic organization that excels in consulting and training and we accomplish in delivering results.
INDUSTRY : OIL AND GAS LOCATION : ZANZIBAR
On behalf of our reputable client HR World Ltd is looking for a HSSEQ Coordinator who will Coordinate implementation of the HSSEQ Integrated Management System for all company sites, employees and contractors/ partners of the Affiliate in line with the HSSEQ guidelines.
- Provide hands on, ongoing HSSEQ implementation support to all Affiliate depots/ sites and stakeholders
- Identify, assess and manage major hazards across the business activities of the Affiliate; ensuring that the assets and facilities of the Affiliate are designed, built, maintained and operated in a manner to reduce the risks associated with the identified major hazards.
- Be “visible in the field” and “walk the talk”; regularly performing HSSEQ onsite inspections to ensure personnel compliance with HSSEQ requirements.
- Guide and participate in the annual review and update of all Risk Assessments, with process owners / teams
- Ensure all company Emergency Response Plans are kept up to date and tested, with Site Managers
- Support Site Managers in engagement of neighbors/ industry peers for Emergency Response aid and exercises
- Ensure all site Legal Registers, Legal records (like OSHA, NEMC and Fire compliances), HSSEQ Inspection and HSSEQ Training Schedules and records are kept up to date
- Ensure effectiveness of monthly HSSEQ Inspections and incident reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Science or related field
- 2 -4 years working experience (operations, technical or HSSEQ); Oil & Gas experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of national HSSEQ legislation and management systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and assertively across different staff levels (verbal, non-verbal, written)
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 standards; Internal Auditor qualification will be an advantage
The HR World Ltd HSSEQ Coordinator Jobs Vacancies Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01st November 2023