Are you looking for Invade Agro Limited Tanzania, sales agronomists Jobs/Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities call for work interview shortlisted candidates email application careers recruitment. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Invade Agro Limited is looking for sales agronomists to develop and implement solutions to farmers in Agricultural industry. In this role, you will sell agro inputs and assist customers to get right products and solutions.
Invade Agro Limited Tanzania Vacancies
- Control and Collect orders from existing and prospective customers through a relation based approach.
- Promote, negotiate, and suggest new products to improve the market.
- Make personal visits and presentations to existing and prospective Agro-dealers and commercial farms.
- Establish personal contacts by making phone calls/visits and securing new business accounts/ customers.
- Following up on debt collection and offering action plans for debt collection.
- Monitoring business activities and furnishing management with oral and written reports on customers’ needs, problems, interests, and competition activities.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting products to suit their needs or ecological zones.
- Communicate and advise solutions to customers’ problems and complaints. Provide clear information to the farmers on best farming practices.
- Diploma or bachelor degree preferably in Agronomy, Horticulture or any other related program from recognized institute.
- Certificate of training of TPRI.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Agricultural sales and marketing, deep knowledge of agro chemicals will be priority during our recruit.
- Proved track record of achieving sales targets.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Having knowledge in herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, fertilizers and seeds Creativity and Problem solving skills.
- Leadership and Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Phone antiquate.
Excellent organizational skills.
- Time management skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
General conditions for applicants.
All interested and qualified applicants must send application letter, CV, copies of all academic certificates and copy of birth certificate or national identity card in one PDF document.
How to apply.
All applications should sent through email email@example.com, the subject must be “APPLICATION FOR SALES AGRONOMIST POSITION”. The deadline for application is 30th October 2023.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. PDF FILE