Are you looking for KPMG Tax Senior Associate Jobs/ Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya careers newsroom new job opportunities vacancy job in Tanzania shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our purpose is to inspire confidence and empower change. We have a notable Africa Footprint serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda. The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team applying industry knowledge and experience to Client needs, the senior associate oversees the delivery of tax compliance and advisory services to a variety of clients by leading the engagement team, managing resources and ensuring that deliverables meet the required standards.
- Performing engagement management activities including; engagement set up, resource planning, billing analysis, invoicing and collection.
- Completing engagement and client KYC risk assessments as per KPMG guidelines.
- Providing technical assistance to the rest of the engagement team by planning and guiding tax return preparations for accuracies, reviewing prepared tax returns by other members, preparing more complex tax returns, and taking on the overall review of work by the rest of the team.
- Lead testing, troubleshooting and error resolution efforts on engagement engagement.
- ·Building and managing client relationships
- ·Developing and managing own client portfolio.
- Being the contact person and client liaison with respect to communications with Regulators and Authorities.
- Developing and managing own client portfolio Preparing reports.
- Simultaneously implement multiple projects which involves client interviews, computations, analysis, data gathering and coordination of KPMG and client resources
- Drafting opinion letters, responses to Revenue Authority inquiries, Revenue Authority ruling requests and writing other technical memoranda.
- Advising clients on a full spectrum of tax services in line with their related circumstances including planning, research, bankruptcy emergence planning, out of court workouts, debt restructurings, tax basis, earnings and profits, etc.
- Liaising with client’s finance/accounting departments and tax advisors to gather pertinent facts for analysis of tax risks
- Interacting and supporting tax discussions with cross functional teams such as Tax, IT, Audit etc.
- Preparing Tax BU training presentations aimed at external and internal audiences.
- Researching and consult on various tax matters to build technical competence, develop business and industry expertise.
- Supervising, training and mentoring associates and interns on tax projects
- Assessing performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- ·Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Mentorship and coaching skills
- ·Good project management/coordination skills, with an ability to generate and plan work efforts and effectively manage project schedules
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with team members and clients Ability to handle simultaneously multiple engagements and client service teams
- Flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
- Strong organisational skills,
- · Excellent negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of accounting information systems and Tax tools
- Ability to travel and work at client locations
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university Post Graduate Diploma/ Masters in Taxation (MST) or any professional qualification in Taxation from an accredited college/university will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Access along with experience performing internet research
- A minimum of two years of tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- skills, and comfort interacting with C-level professionals.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please share your application letter and CV through firstname.lastname@example.org
KPMG Advisory Limited, a limited liability company registered in Tanzania and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee.