Are you looking for orodha ya majina walioitwa interview results shortlisted candidates careers new jobs opportunities nafasi za kazi ajira mpya vacancies Kuitwa kwenye Usaili TANAPA Call for Interview Tanapa- PDF Check Out. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) would like to inform all job applicants who applied for jobs that the interview is expected to be conducted from 2023-10-14 to 2023-10-20 and finally to assign job centers to the applicants the job that will pass the interview. The interviewees who are called to the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- The interview will be held from the date as shown in this announcement, the time and place where the interview will be held is specified for each Cadre.
- Each Interviewee should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Employment ID, Citizenship ID or Passport.
- Interviewees must come with their ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, form VI, diploma, certificate, higher diploma, degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
- Interviewees who submit Testimonials, Provisional Results, Statement of results, forms IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW.
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation.vii. Each Interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to conduct the interview.
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, make sure their certificates have been checked and approved by the relevant authorities (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA)
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- Cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards should bring their Original Registration Certificates along with their Licenses to work.
- All the interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log in to their accounts and copy the interview number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview
- The interviewee is not allowed to bring a phone or any electronic device to the interview area.
TANZANIA NATIONAL PARKS (TANAPA)
Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) is a unit of Wildlife and Forest Conservation Service (WFCS) under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism. The organization is mandated to manage and regulate the use of areas designated as National Parks by such means and measures to preserve the country’s heritage, encompassing natural and cultural resources, both tangible and intangible resource values, including the fauna and flora, wildlife habitat, natural processes, wilderness quality and scenery therein and to provide for human benefit and enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for future generations. Currently, TANAPA manages 22 National Parks which form part of larger protected ecosystems set aside to preserve Tanzania’s rich natural inheritance.