Are you looking for Nafasi za kazi Afritrack, Sales Executive Jobs Vacancies ajira mpya new job opportunities usaili careers call for work inteview matokeo shortlisted candidates ajira portal recruitment. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Afritrack is a leading regional Internet of Things (IoT) service provider headquartered in Mauritius. LAIKI Technology Ltd is the Tanzanian subsidiary. Our purpose and our value proposition is to provide actionable intelligence to our customers by leveraging cutting edge IoT technology on the one hand and Data Analytics on the other. Our services help customers improve their operational efficiencies and reduce costs. Having recently secured seed funding, the company is at an exciting high growth stage of its evolution with plans to expand throughout Africa over the next 5 years.
Customer centricity and delivering value are two of our core values in that everything we do, we do so that our customers get the best experience and intelligence possible.
|Head of Sales
|Commercial Operations Department
|Arusha – Tanzania
Good people are our rocket propellant. To fuel our growth we seek energetic and ambitious people who love to learn, grow and build.
To effectively close sales and raise the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR). This will be achieved by focusing on a particular vertical or product as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- To manage the identified sales prospects broken down by specific vertical or product, as selected by the GM
- To meet the agreed sales targets, thus making AFRITRACK the market leader in the field of position based intelligence.
- To perform a sales function which involves actively meeting customers, maintaining contact with prospective customers, offering trial services to promising prospective customers.
- To maintain constant contact with the database of prospective customers until they become our customers.
- To manage the sales funnel effectively so that all prospects are followed up and new leads are added.
- All sales efforts must be updated on the company ERP system on a daily basis. The TrackMIS shall be the core source of information and updates.
- To be a brand ambassador in every way – from communiques, face to face meetings, professional etiquette, all the way to thorough and methodical follow-ups and sale closure
- To take note of customers and prospective customers expectations and relay them to the management for appropriate address, including working with the technical and software teams in implementation of prior agreed developments.
- To monitor activities and trends of the market as well as competitors and act on that intelligence so that AFRITRACK is always ahead of the pack.
- To maintain a relationship with customers after sales and, with the assistance of others, ensure they continue to get the services that meet and exceed their expectations.
- If needed, to make trips to up-country or neighboring destinations either to make direct sales or to support AFRITRACK partners in the area, as often as deemed necessary.
- Prepare and share Weekly Flash Reports, Monthly Management Report and any other report deemed necessary from time to time.
- Any other tasks that are delegated by the Sales Manager, GM, MD or members of the board.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years of comparable sales experience
- Must be IT savvy and must understand basic concepts of the product and how it works
- Experience in a relevant line of work is favorable but not required
- Must have Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Must have Good Reporting Skills and Attention to Detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision and a high sense of responsibility and personal integrity
- Must be passionate, insanely aware of the product we sell, and have convincing power – must have fire in the belly
- Must be ambitious, optimistic and laser-focused on success
- Must be energetic, have a positive outlook and be very creative
- Must have a mature, pleasant and uplifting attitude and outlook
- Must be resourceful and innovative in overcoming challenges
Terms and conditions:
Only qualified candidates of Tanzanian Nationality should apply.
Deadline for Application:
The deadline for applications is 18th October, 2023 before 06:00 PM.
How to Apply:
The “Nafasi za kazi Afritrack Sales Executive Jobs Vacancies” If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and Cover Letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Sales Executive. Due to the anticipated response, we thank you for your application and apologize in advance that we will only be able to communicate with those individuals selected for further consideration.