Are you looking for NRAP Tanzania, Chief Financial Officer Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities kuitwa kwenye usaili call for interview work careers ajira portal recruitment shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our Website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Having based ourselves on the features demanded by these industries, we have created innovative and cost friendly solutions available to all our customers in various sectors such as the Media industry, financial services, insurance, information technology, manufacturing and government Ministries.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
The role entails to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Driving the company’s financial planning
- Performing risk management by Analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency. ➢ Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The NRAP Tanzania Chief Financial Officer Jobs Vacancies Kindly Send your CVs to email@example.com Deadline 23rd October, 2023