Are you looking for PASADA, Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers pasada email address location ajiraportal recruitment call for work usaili interview. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Summary of Position.
The purpose of this role is to take accountability for the PASADA procurement operational requirements, including, but not limited to all procurement-related activities, inventory control, warehousing, logistics, and shipping activities whilst adhering to all governance and legal requirements. This is done whilst focusing on controlling costs and improving efficiency and accuracy in the management of the overall procurement activities.
Duties and responsibilities:
Strategic Procurement Management:
- Conduct source audit exercises through supplier selection, evaluation, and assessment.
- Support the preparation of the consolidated PASADA Annual Procurement Plan.
- Support the PASADA and its projects in procurement and other logistics assignments that ensure Goods, Works, and services are procured timely to facilitate project implementation and at the same time receive value for money.
- Work with the HR and Administration Manager to ensure vendors follow all the tendering regulations, procedures, and instructions.
- Ensure orders are accurately drawn with the correct specifications, quantities, qualities, distribution, and delivery requirements.
- Review all requests and purchase orders for completeness and conformance to user requirements.
- Strategic Sourcing:
- Manage a consistent and effective sourcing strategic sourcing process.
- Support negotiations for large \ strategic contracts.
- Communicate sourcing approaches to all relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in annual pre-qualification of suppliers and ensure that the Supplier’s database is regularly updated.
- Contracts Negotiation and Management:
- Preparation of standard bidding documents, with terms and conditions of the tender.
- Monitoring performance and delivery of the terms of reference (TOR) of contractors and implement any recommendations for contract termination in cases of TOR non-compliance.
- Frame vendor contractual agreements for the supply of consumables a for one-year period at the agreed prices.
- Support negotiations are carried out on contracts and Orders to realize possible savings for the organization.
- Performance Measurement and Management:
- Manage Relationships with Key Suppliers.
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports on procurement KPI’s
- Ensure the preparation and submission of weekly/monthly procurement status reports to engage the customers and other stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of an updated suppliers’ database with catalogs of various products and prices.
Required skills and qualifications.
- Minimum of a University degree in Materials Management/Procurement and Logistics and holder of CPSP (T), is added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the NGO sector (donor-funded programs) within Tanzania.
- Excellent knowledge of Procurement of donor-funded projects
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A customer service-oriented individual with the ability to deal with staff, vendors, and service providers.
- A dedicated team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a high-profile, fast-paced, and multi-tasked environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate highly effective communication skills, both written and spoken in both English and Kiswahili to staff in the head office and field offices.
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure.
Please send your application letter along with the updated curriculum vitae (CV) in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your CV, please indicate three reputable referees. Send your application before 06th November 2023.
The application letter should be addressed to.
The PASADA Executive Director
P. O. Box 70225
DAR ES SALAAM, Tanzania.
PASADA Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancies advocates and upholds the principle of equal opportunity for all and does not discriminate in its shortlisting, selection, or employment practices that are based on race, creed, sexual orientation, religious basis, sex, nationality, political affiliation, gender bases, marital status, inability or disability, or any other form which does not constitute merits.