Are you looking for nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities vacancies careers SOLOMON Stockbrokers Limited Tanzania, Record and Administration Officer Jobs. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
|RECORD AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
|DAR ES SALAAM
|05 October 2023 – 11 October 2023
SOLOMON Stockbrokers Limited is one of the founder members of the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE). The Company is licensed as a Stockbroker / Dealer, Investment Adviser and Fund Manager by the Capital Markets and Securities Authority (CMSA). SOLOMON is also licensed as a Central Depository Participant (CDP) and Authorized Dealer of Government Securities by the Bank of Tanzania (BOT).
A Record and administrative officer is integral to the efficient functioning of an organization’s day-to-day operations, through effective management of records and providing administrative support to various departments. The work is straightforward but requires great skills and effort.
Duties and Responsibilities Records Management:
- To file, dispatch and cross check correspondences.
- To ensure that all the documents handled and worked in office are filed.
- To ensure that all incoming and outgoing letters in the office are recorded in the registry.
- To ensure that all newspapers arrive are stamped.
- Pick up a register and letters from the post office.
- Sending all external documents to the respective office
- Ensure safe storage of files and documents classified on SITE
- To prepare file Index/Register
- Ensure that files and records are easily accessible as and when needed
- Retrieve data after ensuring that it will be delivered to the right people on time.
- To ensure that all payments starting from Phones, Postal Box, Magazines, Stationeries and staff use are done in the respective month.
- Ensure all Company licenses and permits are up to date and displayed in a visible area as per requirement.
- Ensuring all office vehicles are in good condition starting from Insurance, Service, and Permits.
- Preparation of materials for various meetings.
- Oversee general office cleanliness and security is well-managed.
- To ensure office premises are in good condition i.e. Air conditioners-on/off, Lights are turned off and all doors are all closed and secured at the end of the working day.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Library Sciences, Public Administration in Records and Archives Management or related fields from recognized Institution
- At least three (3) years working experience in Library/ Records/ Archive management and administration is required
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office and particularly Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Commitment to team values
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along with copies of Certificates. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLOMON Stockbrokers Limited Tanzania, Record and Administration Officer Jobs PDF FILE
“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”