Are you looking for Tanga City Council: New 25, Data Officers Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers kuitwa kwenye usaili interview call for work kazini ajira portal recruitment shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
The Tanga City Council in Collaboration with Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) will implement PEPFAR / CDC supported AFYA HATUA (Sustain Treatment, Enrolment and HIV Prevention- STEP) project in Tanga CC aiming to deliver client centered, comprehensive facility and community-based HIV prevention, care, and treatment services for populations of this district hence contribute to the country’s epidemic control.
Tanga CC is currently seeking highly experienced, committed and motivated Tanzanians to fill in vacant positions for AFYA HATUA project as shown below.
|Data Officers. (25 Positions)
|Medical Officer in Charge and DACC.
Overall Job Function:
To implement high-standard computer and paper-based HIV data and record management in accordance to Facility, District, Regional, Government and PEPFAR guidance.
The incumbent will be a Member of the facility staff and will implement the following on daily basis.
- Primarily responsible for transcription of patient visit information to paper-based pre-ART and ART registers.
- Review relevant clinic records and perform paper-based data quality checks on CTC 2 cards and registers
- Ensure proper filling client files
- At computerized sites, conduct data entry for the CTC 2 database from CTC2 cards, PITC registers and HEI cards.
- Update all patient’s laboratory results on CTC2 database (CD4, Viral Load etc.)
- Perform data quality assurance checks for the electronic data
- Update all clients’ visits in the CTC2 database on daily basis and update in the CTC3 macro as frequent as required by the program, i.e. on weekly basis.
- Perform daily back up of CTC2 database into external hard drive
- Conduct data triangulation between CTC2 database, ANC and TB units (TB-HIV and ANC positive clients)
- Produce/Compile Prepare Quarterly reports for care and treatment, Mother to child cohort report and HTS reports (Monthly).
- Produce missed appointment /LTF reports on monthly basis and update final status of clients.
- Collaborate with site personnel, personnel at other health facilities and community-based organization in tracing patients who miss visits or are lost to follow-up.
- Assist facility, R‘CHMT in all data-related requests and reporting.
- Ensure weekly data are entered into patchy excel to facilitate weekly performance review.
- Enter performance of each sub granted staff in the database on monthly basis.
- Participate in all QI meetings in the facility.
- Facilitate accurate and timely data collection and submission at your facility on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with minimal or no support from THPS staff.
- Communicate closely with District, Regional and Headquarters THPS staff to ensure smooth uninterrupted availability of HIV interventions in your facility.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Diploma in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Statistics or Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- A minimum of three (3) Months and above working experience in HIV program, preferably in
- similar position will be highly considered.
- Volunteers working in Health Facilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure.
Interested applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com attaching
- Application cover letter (one-page maximum),
- Curriculum Vitae (four pages’ maximum)
- Copies of your relevant certificates. The email should be position being applied for (e.g. Clinical Tracker Job Application for Tanga City Council)
The Tanga City Council New 25 Data Officers Jobs Vacancies deadline for application is 29 October 2023. Tanga City Council is an equal opportunity employer; women, people living with HIV/AIDS and people living with disability are encouraged to apply.