Are you looking for Tanzania Investment Centre (TIC), 4 Various Posts Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities usaili call for interview work careers available Vacancy in Tanzania careers shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
On behalf of Tanzania Investment Centre (TIC) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic, proactive, experienced and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill four (4)vacant posts of Zonal Manager, Manager of Legal Affairs and Manager of Investment Promotion (Foreign).
TANZANIA INVESTMENT CENTRE (TIC)
The Tanzania Investment Centre (TIC) is the Primary Agency of the Government established in 2022 by an Act of Parliament No. 10, with the mandate to coordinate, encourage, promote and facilitate investment in Tanzania and to advise the Government on Investment Policy and related matters.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); and
- Birth certificate.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: -Form IV and Form VI results slips; and Testimonials and Partial transcripts.
- An applicant must upload a recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer; ix. An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
x. An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts; xi. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA);
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building-University of Dodoma and Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 29th October, 2023; xv. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview; and
The “Tanzania Investment Centre (TIC) 4 Various Posts Jobs Vacancies” PDF FILE
xvi. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action. NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)