Are ou looking for Usangu Logistics (T) Ltd, Front Desk Officer Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers call for usaili interviews work shortlisted candidates. Welcome o our Website orodhaya.com, In his Arcticle,!
Trust you are doing well.
Usangu Logistics (T) Ltd is looking for Front Desk Officer Admin Assistant
Reports to: MD/GM/HR & Admin
Key Responsibilities: Lead on the management of day to day operational matters associated with transportation operations
Female candidates preferred (bases in Tanzania)
As a Front Desk Officer Admin Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for our organisation. Duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Multitasking skill is essential for this position. This role requires working 6 days a week and from 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Front Desk Officer Admin Assistant’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
• Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule driver’s trips.
• Arrange internal and external transportations for school events, activities, trips, guests, etc.
• Staff, students and parents access card printing.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
• Perform all other ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager.
• SPM or Diploma in any relevant field
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
The Usangu Logistics (T) Ltd Front Desk Officer Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancies interested candidates can share their updated profile at email@example.com
- Kuitwa kwenye Usaili ATC CBE ARIMO SHUWASA Interview’s