Are you looking for WCS Tanzania, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities kuitwa kwenye usaili call for interview work careers ajira portal recruitment shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our Website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
WCS is looking to hire a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for the USAID/Tanzania Heshimu Bahari Project led by Chemonics International Inc. The five-year project will acquire technical, material, and grant management services that support and strengthen capacity for marine biodiversity conservation to;-
- Build the capacity of the public sector and civil society;
- Increase private sector engagement in marine conservation and coastal natural resources management;
- Improve the enabling environment for Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) and fisheries management at all levels; and
- Enhance data availability and use in decision making. The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will support the Knowledge Management Lead and the Heshimu Bahari team ensuring that data is collected, analyzed, and shared according to the project objectives, and will work closely with WCS, TNC, and Chemonics teams.
- Support the implementation of the project’s collaboration, learning, and adaptation efforts, including ensuring appropriate data capture, reviewing the collection of data, and contributing to project reporting.
- Support the Knowledge Management Lead (KML) to review available evidence, provide recommendations, and adapt project implementation activities as needed.
- Facilitate and support MEL operations including baseline, annual and end line surveys, regular monitoring, data collection, analysis, and reporting according to the MEL Plan
- Lead data entry processes and ensure the correct use of DevResults and DIS platforms.
- Support the design and delivery of effective monitoring, evaluation, and learning tools including but not limited to databases, data collection mechanisms (i.e., surveys), and project reporting techniques.
- Support all monitoring, evaluation, and learning tasks, ensuring that the project’s data processing environment is responsive to USAID reporting and learning requirements.
- Contribute to regular program reports for submission to USAID with a focus on MEL data and collaboration, learning, and adaptation efforts.
- Support the coordination and implementation of institutional learning activities, such as pause and reflect activities, after action reviews, briefings, and learning events.
- At least five years of experience in designing and utilizing tools for data collection, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of donor-funded projects.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Bachelors’ degree in marine sciences or related field
- Familiarity with USAID-funded projects, regulations, and reporting requirements preferred.
- Working knowledge of data collection tools
- Familiarity with DevResults and DIS platforms preferred.
- Excellent communication, and writing/reporting skills.
- Team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Kiswahili.
- Position is open to Tanzanian nationals only
Project Location & reporting
S/he will be joining WCS’s team in Dar es Salaam with occasional travel to Zanzibar and the project sites. The position reports to the WCS Tanzania Marine Program Director.
How to apply
The WCS Tanzania Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs Vacancies Qualified candidates should send 1) Cover letter& CV 2) name, phone number + email for 3 Professional referees. Applications should be sent via email addressed to WCS Tanzania, Country Director at email@example.com by October 30th, 2023.