Are you looking for ACDI/VOCA Driver Jobs Vacancies – November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities ajiraportal recruitment usaili call for interview work shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at ACDI/VOCA Tanzania.
ACDI/VOCA is a global development organization operating in over 60 countries worldwide. In Tanzania, ACDI/VOCA is currently implementing the USAID-funded Feed the Future Tanzania Kilimo Tija Activity, which aims to transform the Tanzanian horticulture market system into a more vibrant, competitive, resilient, and inclusive one capable of fueling sustained growth and attracting new market participants.
ACDI/VOCA believes that all individuals should have the opportunity to improve their lives, those of their families, and their communities. With diverse partners, ACDI/VOCA empowers people to succeed in the global economy.
In line with our mission, ACDI/VOCA is actively seeking an experienced and talented professional for the position of Driver. This role is responsible for the safe transportation of ACDI/VOCA’s Kilimo Tija staff and ensuring the proper maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles to keep them in good technical condition. The position will be based at the Mbeya office and will report to the Administration Assistant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide transportation services project-wide to transport project employees on official duty to and from specified locations as needed.
- Perform daily errands within town as directed by the administration department. • Operate passenger vehicles as instructed by the supervisor.
- Transport project employees and other visitors within the project’s Zone of Influence.
- Deliver or collect parcels and miscellaneous items from specified locations.
- Ensure the cleanliness and washing of project vehicles.
- Notify the supervisor when repairs are required.
- Maintain daily vehicle log sheets and review previous records for accuracy.
- Record gasoline consumption after each refill.
- Ensure timely updating of the road license, insurance stickers, and any other mandatory vehicle documents.
- Ensure vehicles are well-equipped and in good working condition at all times.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of 5 years of driving experience, preferably with International Development Organizations in Tanzania. Experience in the regions of Tanzania is highly preferred.
- Certificate in a professional driving course from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
- Clean driving record. • Valid driving license.
- Extensive knowledge of local traffic laws and traffic conditions.
ACDI/VOCA Driver Jobs Vacancies Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than November 13, 2023. Candidates should indicate the position for which they are applying in the subject line. Only fully qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer.
So, if you are interested in sustainable development and have the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply before the deadline.