Are you looking for Action Against Hunger Hiring Board of Directors membership Jobs Vacancies November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers call for work interview usaili shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Action Against Hunger Tanzania.
About Action Against Hunger
For 40 years, across more than 45 countries, Action Against Hunger has led the global fight against hunger. Our vision is a world without hunger, in which all children and adults have sufficient food and water, and access to the resources they need to sustain a healthy life. We save lives through the prevention, detection, and treatment of under nutrition.
Action Against Hunger’s work is driven by a nutrition security approach, emphasizing the need for a comprehensive and multi-sectoral response focused on addressing the needs of the most vulnerable members of communities.
Action Against Hunger has had a physical presence in Tanzania since 2015 and works across sectors including health and nutrition, water and sanitation and food security and livelihoods. The organization has an active Board of Directors that oversights its governance and operations in line with the regulatory requirements in the country. Action Against Hunger Tanzania is currently implementing activities in Dodoma and Singida regions.
About the Role
Action Against Hunger Tanzania national board is the governance body for the organization, serving as stewards of its resources and responsible for oversight of strategy, operations and financial management.
The Board Members serve on a voluntary basis, and currently meet quarterly, attending additional meetings when required. The Board Members work closely with the Country Director of ACF Tanzania to achieve its goals. The Board Members through the Country Director work closely with the Global Leadership Group to ensure that ACFs work is supported.
In all of our Board members, we look for dedicated professionals with fantastic interpersonal skills and a passion for development of people in Tanzania. We are looking for people who demonstrate the personal qualities consistent with our values. We are particularly interested to receive applications from candidates with experience or expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Resource mobilization and fundraising
- Networking and engagement with a track record of building strong partnerships and collaboration
- Strategy and Direction
- Communications and advocacy
- People and Human Resources
- Nutrition/FSL/Climate change/Health/WASH
Desired skills, experience and commitment:
- Belief in, and commitment to Action Against Hunger’s mission, vision and values.
- Interest in working in the development sector and mostly in resource mobilization for such work
- Willingness and/or experience to help with engagement and fundraising efforts.
- Creative and innovative thinking; experience helping to create or grow start-ups or initiatives.
- A natural networker who builds trust and creates strong relationships easily and across sectors.
- Experience supporting similar size agencies in the international development sector with fundraising strategies.
- Strong networks within the trusts & foundations space and/or major donors, and an eagerness to introduce Action Against Hunger to relevant contacts to significantly grow our donor base.
- Strong networks in or experience with corporate funders, corporate foundations, and Institutional Donors and multi-lateral funding agencies a plus.
How to Apply:
Action Against Hunger Board of Directors membership Applicants have to send their resume/credentials through email address: email@example.com.
The deadline will be 30th Nov 2023.
Send your application early without any delay. Thanks