Are you looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs at EACOP – November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers call for work interview usaili shortlisted candidates recruitment portal. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at EACOP.
ADVERTISEMENT for Administrative Assistant – EACOP EITS Contractor
REFERENCE: 1028-ADVT-GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Administrative Assistant
Manage agenda, communication and administrative processes including appointments and travel arrangements. Handle Visitors and Guests Gather, compile, verify, and analyse information for use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases, facilitate smooth communications internally within the organization and with external parties such as media, customers, and the public.
Answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources.
Handle confidential information and maintain the security of records and files.
Maintain accounting records; monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure that the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgement and discretion. Plan, organise, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time.
Support Mobilisation Needs of Project Team Members
We are looking for experienced staff who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Communication, Business Administration, International Relations or any related field from a Recognized and Duly Accredited University
- Post Graduate Diplomas and/or Certifications Excellent communication and leadership skills
- At least 5-10 years’ Work Experience in a Similar Role in a Recognized and Reputable Company
- Experience in Management of Large Volumes of Data including record keeping, analysis, reports development, presentation and reporting
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili
- Valid Driving License
- Self-Driven with a high level of professional and personal integrity
- Experience in Oil & Gas Sector or Engineering Fields is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Administrative Assistant Jobs at EACOP Interested candidates that meet the minimum requirements and have the capability should send their CVs in English by email to email@example.com; with the reference 1028-ADVT-GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Administrative Assistant as the subject by latest 01.12. 2023, 5:00 pm. East African Time (EAT)
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements and pass an entry test will have the opportunity to be included in future interview processes.
Please note that, should you not be contacted more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.
COMPANY reserves the right not to consider applicants who do not meet all the minimum requirements.