Are you looking for Assistant accountant Jobs at Reliance Insurance – November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers contact email address shortlisted candidates usaili call for work interview available vacancies. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Reliance Insurance.
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan reginal presence in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya, Dodoma & Zanzibar.
The company offers full array of non-life insurance products like fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation Etc. Reliance had been making a steady progress and has establishes itself as a reliable player with high reputation for prompt efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
- To oversee and reconcile the preparation of accounts payable, accounts receivable,
bills, and other financial documents.
- To support the finance department by performing various tasks among which include
reconciliation and verification of financial statements and accounts.
- liaise with finance and accounting staff members to complete different accounting
- To carry out bank reconciliation on daily and monthly basis, follow up for pending
unreconciled transactions and receipt posting.
- To oversee the processing of payments to ensure they are accurate and made within
given time frame.
- To prepare and present to supervisor and head of finance regular reports of financial
- To resolve problems with purchase order/Invoices and contact external service
providers to address issues with billing and charges.
- To assist accountants in performing external and internal audits to evaluate the
finances of an organization.
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accountancy
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft office
Mode of Applications
Assistant accountant Jobs at Reliance Insurance If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your and academic
certificates to email@example.com or the addresses below:
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 18 th November 2023. Browse more job posts at anytime orodha ya group