Are you looking for Branch Manage Jobs at FINCA Microfinance Bank (November 2023) nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment shortlisted candidates finance loan services financial call for work interview. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at FINCA Microfinance Bank.
Dar es Salaam
FINCA Microfinance Bank (T) Limited
FINCA Microfinance Bank is a financial institution providing savings and loans throughout the country, promoting financial inclusion to small entrepreneurs.
|22/11/2023 – 26/11/2023
The Branch Manager is accountable for the branch business growth, profitability, human resource planning and management, risk, control and compliance.
- Lead on business growth and development of the branch agent’s network to maximize return by organizing sales drives around agents focusing on recruiting new clients.
- Develop strategies and lead the branch team on executing the strategies focusing on deposit mobilization and ensure the branch target are meet.
- Assure a high level of efficiency and accuracy in all back office operations, at a level that supports the front office staff and results in customer satisfaction.
- Ensure 100% compliance to the bank’s policies and procedures and that every individuals understand and follow the guideline stipulate on all policy and procedures
- Provide leadership to all branch staff in the service of creating a team that is professional at all times and with a strong compliance environment including ensuring regular communication of all FINCA policies and procedures.
- Oversee Branch staffing to ensure efficiency, productivity, and smooth operations.
- Monitor Branch performance versus plan, and provide explanations for variances and way forward.
- Complete daily Branch reports and internal audit responses in accordance with established standards and deadlines
- Interpret Branch financial statement with an understanding of branch level profit drivers and underlying causes of risk and possible mitigation.
- Monitor and control Branch expenses improving operational sustainability.
- With contribution from your branch team develop annual targets and outreach plans for the Branch, and submit these to your line Manager for further review.
- Manage the branch cash flow and liquidity planning through on time submission of disbursement projections and operational expense requirements.
- Promote the bank brand image and lead the branch team towards creating awareness of the brand and service offered by the bank and its VAS.
- University Degree preferably in Commerce and Management, Business Administration, Banking or any other related field. MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years work experience in a recognized Microfinance Institution or Commercial Bank.
- Computer Literacy
Apply: Branch Manage Jobs at FINCA Microfinance Bank (November 2023) Send your CV not later than November 26, 2023 to: TZ_Recruitment@finca.co.tz
#Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.