Are you looking for Clinical Officer Jobs at Ifakara Health Institute – November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunity careers available vacancies shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact details. Welcome to website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Ifakara Health Institute.
|Clinical Officer (1 post)
|Site Coordinator – DYNAMIC
|November 24, 2023
Ifakara Health Institute (IHI) is a leading research organization in Africa with a strong track record in developing, testing and validating innovations for health. Driven by a core strategic mandate for research, training and services, the Institute’s work now spans a wide spectrum, covering biomedical and ecological sciences, intervention studies, health-systems research, service delivery and policy translation.
Ifakara Health Institute seeks a qualified and experienced Clinical Officer to support the DYNAMIC project in clinical settings. Working closely with a multidisciplinary team, the Clinical Officer will help to supervise and support the clinical activities of the project. This role will involve traveling to health facilities in the districts of Ifakara Town Council, Mlimba, and Ulanga within Morogoro region.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Monitor the application of the clinical support algorithm in real-world clinical scenarios.
- Collaborate with the project team to identify areas for improvement and contribute to refining the algorithm for enhanced efficacy.
- Conduct training sessions for healthcare providers on using the tablet technology and understanding algorithmic recommendations.
- Offer ongoing support to clinicians and healthcare staff, addressing queries and challenges related to the clinical support system.
- Work closely with the district office District Medical Officers (DMOs) and the Community Health Management Team (CHMT) study focal person.
- Report problems to the immediate supervisor.
- Provide a weekly report on the work performed, communicate with other study staff regularly at scheduled meetings, and participate actively in all meetings.
- Contribute to data analysis, providing valuable insights for project evaluation and improvement.
- Perform any other job-related duties that the supervisor/coordinator/investigators shall reasonably require occasionally.
Qualification and Experience.
- A Diploma in Clinical Medicine with a valid medical license to practice in Tanzania.
- Previous experience in clinical research or implementation of healthcare technologies is a plus.
- Good clinical understanding of IMCI and child health.
Skills and Competencies.
- Clinical experience in pediatric healthcare, with a strong understanding of common illnesses and conditions affecting children.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey complex medical concepts clearly and understandably.
- Technologically proficient, with the ability to quickly grasp the functionality of tablet-based applications.
- Adhere to IHI core values (Integrity, Initiative, Equity, Excellence, Accountability).
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates as per IHI salary scales.
IHI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit intentional biases or discrimination and harassment of any kind at the work place and during recruitment. All employment decisions are based solely on job requirements and individual qualifications, and our recruitment process is governed by the labour laws of Tanzania.
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure.
Clinical Officer Jobs at Ifakara Health Institute All candidates who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with their detailed curriculum vitae (CVs) showing contact addresses including email, telephone/cell phone numbers and copies of academic and professional certificates to the email address below.
The deadline for this application is 17:00hrs on Friday, November 24th 2023. All e-mail application subject lines should include: CLINICAL OFFICER – DYNAMIC. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. For more Job Post Check out orodha ya Group
Human Resources Manager
IFAKARA HEALTH INSTITUTE
#5 Ifakara Street Plot 463 Mikocheni
P.O. Box 78,373
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania