Are you looking for Finance Manager Jobs at TANICA PLC – November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities available vacancies careers usaili call for work interview shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at TANICA PLC.
The Company’s overview
TANICA PLC was established as Tanganyika Instant Coffee Company Limited (TANICA LTD) under Companies ordinance (Cap. 212) on 30th September, 1963 as a limited liability company. The factory started production of instant coffee powder in 1967.
Tanganyika Instant Coffee (TANICA) PLC is the number one and experienced producer of Instant Coffee in East and Central Africa. TANICA was established in 1963 with the aim of adding value to coffee beans grown in different part of Tanzania for International market.
For many years since its establishment, TANICA has been doing instant coffee business with other companies that use their brand names to sell coffee mainly in East Africa; Tanzania included. As the business kept growing, TANICA established its very own retail product lines including Kilimanjaro and Tanica Cafe’ for Instant Coffee, Roasted Beans, Ground Coffee and Tanica Spring Drinking water. Also, Tanica provides packaging and processing services for all kinds of Coffee
TANICA PLC is seeking qualified (Tanzanian Nationals) candidates to fill vacant position as detailed below; –
|Finance Manager (TS 5)
|The General Manager
|Bukoba -Head Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervising directly all activities of the accounting and procurement units.
- Chief advisor to the Management and the Board of Directors on all financial matters of the company.
- Responsible for timely preparation of financial accounts and reports.
- Ensure that the financial functions of the company are carried out correctly and in accordance with the rules and Regulations laid down by NBAA and within the ruling legal frame work.
- Ensure that all statutory returns are prepared and pa made in time.
- Over all in –charge of costs control in the Company using budgetary and other management control methods.
- Ensure that the standard of Book – Keeping and Accounting is high and able to give the company a clean External Audit Report every year.
- Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Analysis of Monthly and Quarterly Annual Financial Reports.
- To ensure that the company makes wise purchases of goods or services for use.
- Control of the warehouses.
- Coordinates and supervises Stock taking.
- Negotiates with supplier agreements and vendor contracts.
- Unrolling Analysis of price proposals and the financial reports of the company
- Supplier Evaluation.
- Stock control.
- In charge of transport service outside the company.
- Work in Conformity with food Safety Management system and ISO 22000:2018
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager.
Qualification (s) and experience
- Must be a holder of Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance in Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration in Accounting or equivalent
- Must be a holder of CPA (T) (Certified Public Accountant) or ACCPA
- Must be registered with National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA)
- Five years work experience in/with any commercial organization.
Mode of Application:
Finance Manager Jobs at TANICA PLC Send your written application letter, copies of your (academic and professional related) certificates & updated CV to provided address provided below by December 04 ,2023.
The General Manager
Tanganyika Instant Coffee Public Limited Company,
Custom Road, Forodhani Street,
P. O. Box 410 Bukoba -Tanzania.