Are you looking for Human Resources Officer Jobs at Watu Credit For November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities available vacancies careers recruitment portal call for work usaili interview contact office location. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Watu Credit.
|Human Resources Officer
A Human Resources Officer is a professional who will be responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. He/She shall assist with recruitment record maintenance, and processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes, and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development program, considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets
- Coordinate communication such as phone screening with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings, and attending relevant courses
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing documents for interviews
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assisting with the performance appraisals with the line managers and supervisors’ prior calibration team
- Generating general reports of the HR activities to the Head of HR on a weekly basis
- Perform any other assigned task by the management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any other related field
- 2 – 3 years working experience
- Exposure to Labor laws, Documentation and confidentiality, Organizational skills, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Build training content, develop lesson plans, and create effective training guides
- Effective HR administration, and people management skills, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy in Ms Office/ Google suite.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set its aspirations high and works hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!
Human Resources Officer Jobs at Watu Credit For November 2023 Apply for This Job
About: Watu is an asset financing company providing affordable boda boda loans. Visit our branch in Mwenge, Dar es Salaam to get your motorbike financed. Mkopo wa boda boda, fasta!