Are you looking for Insurance and Claims Officer Jobs at cfb Medical Centre nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal call for work usaili shortlisted candidates interview contact details available vacancies in Tanzania. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at cfb Medical Centre.
cfb Medical Centre is a private hospital in Lusaka looking to recruit a dynamic individual to fill the position of Insurance and Claims Officer
Also Read: 4 Assistant Nursing Officer Jobs at CBE
The candidate will report to the Senior Insurance and Claims Officer and will be responsible in coordinating various activities with business partners and to promote high levels of communication between all staff and patients/visitors within the medical centre.
- Assist in handling agreements with insurance companies and other organisations.
- Assist in coordinating various activities with various insurance companies and other business partners.
- Responsible in ensuring proper communication as well as cooperation between cfb and other partnering organizations /clients
- To carry out clerical and other functions associated with Insurance companies and other clients.
- To assess all claims and ensure corrections are made prior to forwarding the same to accounts for billing.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for managing customer relations.
- Research and Develop proposals to suit client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing of services by keeping abreast of competition pricing structures.
- Provide feedback and information to management about client requirements and changing health regulations.
- Work with the medical staff in all departments and senior management to identify ways to improve services to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Maintain accurate database of all clients.
- Assist in keeping communication links updated on the website and any other modes of communication to insurance companies.
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes:
- Fully qualified Registered Nurse, Clinical Officer or related field
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Registered with General Nursing Council or HPCZ
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
Insurance and Claims Officer Jobs at cfb Medical Centre Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline is 1st December, 2023. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.