Are you looking for Kuitwa kwenye Usaili Conaco Call for Interview (Pre & Primary) Pdf Check Out Orodha ya Majina ya Walioitwa names called for interviews watakaofanya PDF utumishi ajira portal recruitment 2023. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
The Director of the CONACO PRE & PRIMARY ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL would like to inform all those who applied for a job in the teaching cadre of academics, that the interview is expected to be conducted from 27/11/2023 and 28/11/2023 at the CONACO PRE Primary School & PRIMARY ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL, GWATA-BWAWANI, MOROGORO – TANZANIA.
HOW TO REACH THE INTERVIEW SECTION
For those coming from Morogoro City, get on the Mbezi – Bagamoyo (Msamvu Sheli ORXY) buses and tell Dreva that you are getting off at KIBAO CHA SEKONDARI GWATA or CONACO. After going down, walk eight steps towards the front, you will see the CONACO School Board.
For those coming from Dar es Salaam, take the Mbezi – Bagamoyo or Morogoro bus, tell Dreva that you are getting off at KIBAO CHA SEKONDARI GWATA (BWAWANI) If you get off at BWAWANI, take Bodaboda and tell him you are going to CONACO.
Also for those coming from Dar Es Salaam, if you get off the GWATA SECONDARI sign, go back by walking eight steps towards where you came from, you will see the CONACO School Sign.
Those called for the interview should follow the following instructions carefully:-
- The interview will be held on 27/11/2023 and 28/11/2023 as shown in this announcement;
- The time and place where the interview will take place is specified below in the table.
- Each Respondent should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include: – Resident ID, Voter ID, Work ID, National ID, Travel Document or Driver’s License driving;
- Interviewees are required to come with their original certificates, starting from Birth certificate, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Respondents who will submit “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, Form IV and Form VI result slips.
- THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation (If you take a BWAWANI Bedroom it will help you arrive at the Interview location on time and Room costs are between Tsh. 7,000 to 15,000 per day (Time will be highly considered).
- Each Interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview;
- The interview will include the presentation of the topic/ Enabling Students in the Classroom for only 15 minutes (Micro-Teaching);
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, ensure that their Certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant authorities (such as TCU, NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria;
- Respondents with different names in education, professional and birth certificates should ensure that they have a registered name change oath (DEED POLL);
- Interviewees who were born outside of Tanzania should ensure that they submit proof of citizenship from Immigration Offices before the Interview.
Kuitwa kwenye Usaili Conaco Call for Interview PDF FILE