Are you looking for Mbarali Estates LTD, Sales and Marketing Officer Jobs Vacancies ajira mpya nafasi za kazi ajiraportal recruitment kuitwa kwenye usaili call for work interview shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article!
|Sales and Marketing Officer –1
|MBARALI ESTATES LIMITED
|MBARALI MBEYA (Mbogo Milky Factory)
We are looking for the relevant skills, experience and expertise in Sales and marketing of Dairy Value-Added Products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day work of the Sales and marketing
- To monitor Company sales and performance
- To manage the receipt, handling, and escalation of all sales inquiries
- To credit check all potential new clients before completion of a quote
- Identify potential areas for marketing opportunities locally and nationally
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other salespeople through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyze the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Attend training courses, exhibitions and shows as and when required
- To make regular visits to and spot checks of our distributors
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the Company from time to time
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT AND CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
- To be familiar with the workings of A to Z and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and staff at all levels
SALES ADMINISTRATION AND REPORTING
- To report sales of our products on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis and to review and monitor the reports of sales officers and sales promoters for timeless and accuracy
- Maintain regular contact with the accounting function to ensure the consistent availability of reliable and accurate sales reports
- Keeps the product development function fully aware of any technical performance issues and potential improvements relating to the product
- To ensure that the appropriate contracts with dealers are in place and that all relevant contract details are properly recorded
- To be aware of and report on the activities of our competitors.
- To understand, collate, analyze and report all data relevant to a complete understanding of the market (actual and potential) for the products under his responsibility
- Reporting to the Factory Manager and Director.
- Dedicated and efficient
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in sales and marketing of 3 years and above.
- Diploma holder in Sales and Marketing
- Fluent in English and Swahili language
MODE OF APPLICATION
Mbarali Estates LTD Sales and Marketing Officer Jobs Vacancies All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 35 years. Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward apply and email their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; and detailed CVs with three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com not later than 12th November 2023.