Are you looking for MDH, November (Dar Es Salaam) Administration Officer Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers shortlisted candidates ajiraportal recruitment call for work usaili interview. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large.
These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening.
MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health (MoH); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
MDH secured an award to implement and oversee a Three (3) year Global Fund Project from 2024 to 2026. The Project is aiming to tackle systemic obstacles that hinder progress in achieving better outcomes for HIV, Tuberculosis, and Malaria while simultaneously striving for equity, sustainability, and enduring impact. In line with this endeavor, MDH, as Prime for Global Fund Project, is in search of qualified individuals to fill the following job vacancies.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Administration Officer will be responsible for providing effective administrative support to the Global Fund Project. S/he is mainly involved in operational coordination and administration including Project support functions. S/he will be organizing schedules, work plans meetings with SRs, setting and coordinating meetings in and out of the office, taking meeting minutes, assisting in preparation of presentations and publishing reports, planning and managing all official international and national travel arrangements, and accompanying visitors to Project operational areas.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist to finalize different reports of Project interventions.
- Assist to prepare quality assessment report and training report when required from the HIV/TB Team.
- Provide support to M&E team and the SRs with respect to coordination of Project activities and data collection and aggregation.
- Manage correspondence and communication for senior management and oversee filing of key GF documents in both electronic and hard copy format.
- Schedule and maintain Project Director and Project staff calendar and organize relevant documentation in advance of meetings.
- Drafting communication with partners, donors and other key stakeholders of the GF grant.
- Assist to print and circulate letters, published documents to partners, development partners and to government agencies.
- Prepare pre-travel-related processes for Project staff.
- Serve as the primary liaison with MDH support divisions, particularly IT and logistics Services.
- Coordinate GF Project weekly and monthly internal meetings, including compiling the agenda, organizing meeting rooms, taking minutes, and maintaining meeting reports.
- Support Project Director correspondence with field and MDH technical staff and the project management unit.
12. Prepare graphs/charts and other communication materials using relevant applications for use by the project/section.
13. Establish/maintain MDH standard filing systems, important correspondence records and other documents appropriately upon checked and signed by the concerned staff and the Project Director.
14. Maintain and update all files in time and make quick delivery as and when requested by the concerned staff, e.g. Data file, Memo, Reports, Attendance records, etc.
15. Submit purchase request to the concerned person for approval and make the materials available in time.
16. In conjunction with the MDH responsible Officer, organize necessary logistics e.g. stationeries, vehicle, venue and other materials in time as per requirement by the project/section.
17. Prepare and collect timesheets and work schedule for the Project staff.
18. Coordinate logistical and administrative needs (e.g., ordering project supplies).
19. Keeping regular contact of all staff under HIV/TB sector, in coordination with the HR/Admin Manager and Logistics Manager.
20. Contact with the different concerned persons as and when necessary.
21. Coordinate with Project focal persons for timely and regular submission of reports. schedule and circulate them in a systematic way.
22. Assist in arranging in-house and outside meeting, workshop, seminar and training. Ensure all sorts of logistic support for training and settle all training related financial matters.
- Update list of workshop and training venues and communicate with the HIV/TB Team.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skills:
- Bachelor degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Public Relation, Sociology or a Social Science related field.
- At Least Two to Five (2-5) years of experience in managing donor funded projects.
- Organizational skills to manage paperwork, schedules, and office resources efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for interacting with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using office software and productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email systems, and data management software.
- Efficiently managing tasks and prioritizing work to meet deadlines is a key skill for this role.
- The ability to identify issues and find practical solutions is valuable in resolving day-to-day challenges in an office environment.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Handling Multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- The ability to adapt changing circumstances and work effectively under pressure.
MDH Administration Officer Jobs Vacancies Apply For This Job
Submit your application before 10th November 2023