Are you looking for Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), Tie thirty – three (33) vacant post nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities available jobs vacancies ajiraportal recruitment kuitwa kwenye usaili call for interview work. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
On behalf of the Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA) and Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill thirty – three (33) vacant post mentioned below.
THE MWALIMU NYERERE MEMORIAL ACADEMY (MNMA)
The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA) was established on the 1st October, 2005 to provide training in various Social Sciences and other branches of knowledge that are relevant to the promotion and advancement of Social, Economic, Political and technical development of developing Countries within the Ministry of Education and Vocational training. MNMA main campus is located at Kivukoni Dar es Salaam and other campuses are Karume Campus located at Bububu-Zanzibar and Pemba Campus located at Pujini Chakechake Pemba.
|ASSISTANT LECTURER (Gender Studies)
|ASSISTANT LECTURER (Procurement)
|ASSISTANT LECTURER (Economics)
|ASSISTANT LECTURER (Accountancy)
|ASSISTANT LECTURER (Political Science and Public Administration)
|ASSISTANT LECTURER (Human Resource Management)
|ASSISTANT LECTURER (Records, Archives and Information Management)
|ASSISTANT LECTURER (Library and Information Management)
|NA ZINGINE NYINGI
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate; vi. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vii. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for
Technical Education (NACTE); xiii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 16th November, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT.