Are you looking for Nafasi za kazi Itigi District Council ‘3 Post’ ajira mpya new job opportunities careers call for work usaili shortlisted candidates ajira portal recruitment interview available jobs vacancies. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Halmashauri ya wilaya ya Itigi District.
The Itigi District Council has received permission to implement the budget and budget for new jobs in the financial year 2022/2023 with Reference No. FA.97/228/01’TEMP/06 dated April 6, 2023 From the Secretary General, Office of the President, Public Service Management and Good Governance. The Director of Itigi District Council invites all eligible Tanzanian citizens to apply for the position advertised below-
SECRETARY (SPECIAL SECRETARY) GRADE II – (3 POSITIONS)
Duties and Responsibilities of the Special Secretary
- Typing letters, information and standard and confidential documents
- Receiving visitors and interviewing them about their problems, and directing them to places where they can be dealt with
- Keeping information/memoirs of events, appointments, guests, dates of meetings, trips of his Head and the schedule of other tasks.
- Searching for documents and documents required in the implementation of job duties-
- Receiving pada and distributing it to the Officers in the Department/Division concerned.
- Collecting, maintaining and returning files and documents to relevant departments.
- Organizing excerpts and making preparations for various Sessions; and
- Prepare a list of office supplies.
- He should have a fourth (IV) or sixth (VI) education with a Certificate (Diploma) of Uhazili or NTA Level 6 certificate of Uhazili
- He must have attended the uhazili training and passed the third stage exam
- Must have passed Kiswahili and English Shortcut 80 words per minute and must have received computer training from any College recognized by the Government and obtain a certificate in Windows, Excel, Powerpoint Internet, E-mail and Publisher programs.
- Salary Based on the Government Salary Level ie TGS C per Month
- The applicant must be a Tanzanian citizen aged not less than eighteen (18) and not more than forty-five (45) years old
- The applicant should attach the birth certificate
- Applicants should attach their personal details (C.V)
- All applications must be accompanied by a copy of professional certificates, form certificates (IV and VI), and one color photograph in the application letter.
- All applicants who want to study abroad should make sure their certificates are compared with TCU and NACTE
- “Testemoniats, Provisional Results, Statement of Results, Fourth and Sixth Form Result Slips (FORM IV and FORM VI RESULT SLIPS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Submission of information and falsifying characteristics of the parties will be taken legal action
Nafasi za kazi Itigi District Council ‘3 Post’ The deadline for receiving application letters is December 11, 2023 at 9:30 PM
Applications should be sent to the following address:-
Office of the District Executive Director,
Itigi Ward Council
01 Council Road
43483 – SINGIDA.
Also, this announcement is available on the official website of Ajiraportal Recruitment. If you are challenged, you can visit and read more about these job opportunities.