Are you looking for Nafasi za madereva Wizara ya Ardhi (Ministry of Land) 14 Positions nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities available jobs vacancies ajiraportal recruitment kuitwa kwenye usaili call for interview work. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of the Ministry of Land, Housing and Housing Development welcomes applications for contract jobs from Tanzanians with the qualifications and ability to fill eight (14) positions as specified in this announcement.
Wizara ya Ardhi
DRIVER CLASS II – 14 POSITIONS
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
The applicant must have a Form IV Certificate and a Class E or C driving license that he has worked for at least one year without causing an accident. He must have attended basic Vocational Training (VETA) or another College recognized by Government.
DUTIES AND DUTIES
- Checking the car before and after the trip to determine the safety of the car;
- Sending employees to different places on business trips;
- Doing minor car repairs;
- Collecting and distributing various documents;
- Filling and keeping information of all journeys in the travel notebook;
- Cleaning the car; and
- To do other work as directed by his Supervisor.
SALARY LEVEL: TGS B
- All applicants should be Tanzanian Citizens and not more than 45 years of age except for those who are at work.
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate.
- Applicants who are already public servants and have obtained qualifications to enter different cadres than they have, should forward their job application letters to their Employers and the Employers should satisfy themselves accordingly.
- Applicants should attach a detailed C.V with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of three reliable referees.
- All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, details, copies of certificates
- certified by a Lawyer/Attorney which are fourth form and sixth form certificates for those who have reached that level and various training certificates based on the qualifications of the relevant work.
– Form IV and VI exam certificate
– Computer Certificate
– Professional certificates (Driver’s Licenses)
- Testmonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, form four and six result documents (FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Applicants who studied outside of Tanzania should ensure that their certificates have been verified and approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA and NACTE).
- Applicants retired from the Public Service are not allowed to apply unless they have the approval of the Chief Secretary.
- Job applicants who are already employed in entry-level positions in the public service should not apply and should follow the instructions contained in the Circular and CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated November 30, 2010.
- Submission of information and falsified characteristics of the parties will be taken legal action.
- The deadline for sending job applications is November 16, 2023.
Nafasi za madereva
The Nafasi za madereva Wizara ya Ardhi (Ministry of Land) 14 Positions Important: Remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates. The address of the letter should be addressed to;
SECRETARY, OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT,
SECRETARIAT OF EMPLOYMENT IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE
S.L.P. 2320 DODOMA.
- All applications should be sent to the electronic system of Ajira (Recruitment Portal) through the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (This address is also available on the website of the Employment Secretariat by entering the section labeled ‘Recruitment Portal’)
- Applications submitted outside of the procedure outlined in this announcement WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
SECRETARIAT OF EMPLOYMENT IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE.